High Clerists Tower
The High Clerist’s Tower isn’t really just a single tower, but a massive fortress built by Humans. When Vinas Solamnus ordered the construction of this tower in 1772 PC, the name given to it was Dragondeath. The tower was constructed after some Solamnic Clerics ordered the tower built according to their prophecies. The clerics never stated why they wanted the tower built in the first place, but the Knights of Solamnia used the tower as a means to protect Westgate Pass, which was the only pass through the Vingaard Mountains to Palanthas.
The fortress has a one hundred foot tall, eight-sided wall around it with towers at each of the meeting points of these walls. There is one gate on each one of these walls that are made of ironwood, banded with steel, and strengthened by magic, and from those gates it leads you into the courtyard surrounding the actual tower. The five gates that face the Plains of Solamnia were part of the old dragontraps, but are no longer operational.
Some of the levels are as follows: Level two is the temples and sleeping quarters, level three is the dining halls and guard rooms, level four are the kitchens, level six are the gardens, levels eight, nine, and ten are the abbeys and cleric offices, level thirteen is the maze, level fourteen is the living and learning areas, and level fifteen is the high lookout.